Imagine standing on your own private terrace, a glass of wine in hand, looking out over the tranquil Sea of Cortez. As the sun begins to set, painting the sky with streaks of pink and orange, you catch sight of a whale breaching just offshore.
The sound of laughter catches your attention and you step inside, into your large, gourmet kitchen, where loved ones have gathered to share a meal. As friends and family mingle in your spacious yet comfortable home, one that embraces a sophisticated indoor-outdoor lifestyle, everyone comments on how lucky you are to live in paradise.
Montage Los Cabos is a luxury resort and residential community located in Los Cabos on the Golden Corridor between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas in southern Baja, Mexico. Here, residents enjoy a completely turnkey home and effortless ownership, as well as world-class amenities that leave nothing to the imagination.
The two- and three-bedroom residences offer spectacular features, such as:
- Open floor plans with gourmet kitchen
- Indoor-outdoor living featuring spacious terraces with fire pits
- Private plunge pool for ground floor residences
- En-suite bath for each bedroom
- Optional lock-off bedroom for each residence for maximum flexibility
- Private garage
The thoughtful planned luxury community features:
- Recreational amenities such as lawn sports, playground and splash pad
- Dedicated property management and concierge services
- A 20,000-square-foot pool with swim-up bar
- Multiple dining venues
- Full-service Spa Montage
- Fitness center
- Tennis courts
- and Montage’s signature Paintbox children’s program
Find Montage Homes and Condos for Sale
Are you ready to start living your own dream? Take a moment to look through our listings of Montage homes and condos for sale.
If you’d like to take a tour of Montage Residences Los Cabos, please be in touch. We will be happy to schedule a time to show you around this breathtaking master-planned community.
Have any questions about Montage Los Cabos or about life in Mexico’s beautiful Baja Peninsula? We are more than happy to answer them, so call, email, or stop by our offices.